Thursday, July 2, 2015

Do I dare?

Oh my gosh. Yes, I'm typing this just after midnight. I think I just decided on a goal, and it scares the daylights out of me.




Yeah... that. Running. Well, for me more walking right now. I am seriously considering a 5K a month. Part of me gets really excited about this idea, but the other part of me wants to hide in a closet. I am terrified I won't be able to finish. Or that I will finish last (highly likely). I'm afraid I'll be embarrassed.

I'm afraid.

And that's why I have to do it.



4 comments:

  1. But you CAN do it - trust the fear & jump!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you CAN do it - trust the fear & jump!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously <3 you, Holly! Thanks for being such a great friend and supporter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NP, girl. Having friends to back you up & encourage you is what will see you through this journey, and I really want you to succeed. Let me know when your first 5k if and I will do it with you!

    ReplyDelete