Sunday, August 25, 2013

Combat

I've been avoiding a class I used to take at the Gym because I was sure it would hurt my knees. Well, I have a friend who wanted to try out the class, but she didn't want to alone. Our gym, like a lot of gyms, offer a trial pass.

I have to say, I had a blast! The class is called Body Combat. It's like martial arts or kickboxing - something along those lines. It's pretty funny, but you start off feeling like a fool trying to be tough. You end up probably still looking like a fool but feeling like a bad-ass. LOL (And sorry for the swearing here - I just didn't think "bad-hiney" really fit. LOL)

I had a great time, I sweat like crazy, and I walked out feeling like I'd accomplished something. I'm definitely going back! I hate I spent so long avoiding the class.

And to Les, Tami, and Tonya - thanks for a great class. To Kristen - thanks for really wanting to try out this class at the gym where I go.

Here's a promo video for the class - I don't look anywhere near as fierce as this lady. Maybe one day I will. LOL

Body Combat

No comments:

Post a Comment