Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Good and the Bad

Let's start with the bad....

I skipped breakfast, unless you count coffee as breakfast. I just couldn't bring myself to eat breakfast this morning. And before anyone even thinks it, no I'm not pregnant. I wasn't quite awake yet. I stayed up until nearly 3AM writing a paper for my Masters class. I know the importance of breakfast, and I honestly didn't mean to skip that meal. But by the time I was up and ready to go I didn't have time and I wasn't ready for a meal yet.

OK, now for the good....

I went for a walk today. It was a leisurely walk, but it was a walk. I haven't done that in a while due to my knee problem. But even more, I didn't get anything at Dairy Queen tonight. After everyone in the house had finished with walks, run, and bike rides (we were an active family tonight) Patrick wanted a Blizzard. He said he'd make sure the kids got their showers and got in bed if I'd go. So, off I went to DQ. I ordered him his usual Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard, and I came home with nothing. I did make myself an Herbalife chocolate and peanut butter Healthy Meal shake since I hadn't had dinner yet. I honestly wasn't hungry earlier, so I didn't eat earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment