Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Today we celebrate our country's independence. Well, I'm going to declare my independence today, too... from fat. Yup. You heard me. I'm declaring my independence from fat.

Now, I know it won't happen overnight, and that's OK. Anything that is worth having is worth working for. Here's what I know.....

**I'm going to have to fight. Daily. And I won't win every battle. The important thing is to never surrender.

** I will have to have a plan. I can't wage this war against fat without a plan.. without an end goal in mind and a course of action I'm willing to take to get there.

** It is going to be hard. If it were easy, there would be no overweight or obese people. We'd all do the right thing to keep healthy, and we wouldn't have a need for a weight-loss plan.

** It's going to be so worth it.


So, I started today with Herbalife for my morning and midday meal. I'm drinking water. I haven't had any soda. (Actually, I gave the sodas we had here at the house to the church for the youth group activities.) I'm removing the house of as much temptation as I can. If it's not here, it's hard to cave in and indulge. Dinner tonight will be grilled burgers. (It is Independence day... we have to cookout!)

Tomorrow, I'll start the day with Herbalife. I'll also add in some movement and high protein snacks. Our dinners will be grilled/baked/broiled and lean, and we're going to have more fruits and veggies around here. Healthy food will make for a healthy body.

I will lose weight, and I will get stronger. I will be free of excess fat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment