Monday, May 18, 2009

And so it begins...

Today was a success! I didn't blow my points (yep - I am doing Weight Watchers) and I am not starving. Plus, I managed to make McDonald's work today. I now know that the Southwestern Salad at McDonald's is pretty good. I had it with the grilled chicken and light Italian dressing. I wish they had a light "southwestern-y" salad dressing, but overall I can't complain.

I didn't make it to the gym today.. actually I didn't get in any exercise. But, I didn't plan to, either. I knew with Patrick's schedule today that I most likely wouldn't get a workout in. My plan for the week is to get to the gym Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I might even try to get in on Sunday since our afternoon class is over and Patrick doesn't have handbell practice. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment