Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Last Day

Tomorrow the next round of "AM's Biggest Loser" begins. What is this? It's just a group of friends trying to lose some weight, Biggest Loser style. I've watched exactly one episode of the The Biggest Loser. Maybe I should actually watch this - it might inspire me.

Anyway, so tomorrow I begin again. Why is it that when people (me included) start a diet, there's always something magical about Monday? And why do we have that "last day of" whatever it is we aren't supposed to have? I mean, eating this crap is what got us here in the first place. But, I am right there eating the crap that contributed to my weight gain. I have been craving meatloaf, so today I made it. It was yummy, too. At least I used lean beef. That's about all I can say to somewhat redeem myself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment