Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of 100

I used to run. Well, my version of it, anyway. Remember my posts about my run/walk this summer? Yeah.

So, we walked 1.5 miles of my 3.1 mile loop (cut some of the side streets that we took out). I thought I was gonna die. My lower back hurt, but that could be because those muscles were worked pretty good yesterday at Power. My legs hurt. Just walking I was gasping for air at times. The air is colder than I've ever run in before, so that could account for some of it.

I told Patrick we needed to do this loop two to three times a week, weather permitting. I'm nowhere near ready to start trying to run again.

I'm so glad I joined this challenge. I need something to work toward, and committing to at least 30 minutes a day of some kind of activity is just what I needed to get me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment