Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 100

I really didn't want to do this tonight. I started a new job today, and I was tired. Honestly, it if weren't for this challenge, I'd have stayed home. I'd have been so ticked at myself if I had quit after only doing two days of the challenge.

So, I dragged myself off the couch. (I was snuggled up under my quilt.) I put on my workout clothes. And off to the gym I went. Did I mention I didn't want to go? I even felt sick on the way there.

BUT....... I stuck with my commitment.

As soon as I got there, someone asked me if I had done this class (Power) before. That was all it took to jolt me out of my funk. I started helping them get what they needed for the class. Class started, and there was no turning back. Priscilla kicked my tail. I still have this mentality that I can do more than I actually can. I was able to do so much more when I, for some unknown reason, quit going to the gym. I regressed so much, and I'm trying to get that back. I gained about 40 pounds (that's roughly the 30 I had lost plus 10 more) since quitting.

Not only am I doing the 100 Days of Movement Challenge, but I'm also going to do the 12-week challenge at the gym. I need all the challenges and motivation I can get. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment