Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 of 100

I really don't have anything to say that doesn't sound like a whine. LOL

But seriously, I hurt. I'm not used to being on my feet all day, so I was already sore. My back aches, my feet ache, my legs ache. We got home and used a gift card to go to Applebees. Then we did a 38 minute walk around the neighborhood. I didn't want to go the "usual" way because I didn't want to do the hills. So what did I do? I told the family to turn left at the next road, and we ended up doing a completely different set of hills. LOL

Oh well, I got a great walk in. My heart rate got up there, I moved, and I worked of some calories.

I'm not sure what tomorrow has in store for me. I know I'll be on my feet tomorrow, and that's cool. I can handle that. Eventually, I'll be used to it and I won't ache just from standing. Of course, I'll be smaller and carrying around less weight, too. That'll help. Tomorrow is choir practice, so I'll have to figure out a way to get my workout in between work and and choir, and somehow get dinner in there, too.

But, I'm going to do it.

Oh, and I can't remember if I've said it, but I have an amazing husband. He knows I'm working to get at least 30 minutes of movement in a day. Tonight, he didn't ask, "Do you want to go?" He said, "Go upstairs and get changes so we can do a walk." Love him! He's giving me the exact support I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment