Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 4... In a funk and Out Again

I don't know if it was the low-carbs or what, but today was tough. I ate just fine. Only thing is, I had no desire to get off my butt. I just didn't feel like doing anything. I finally made a promise to myself that I was determined to keep. I said I'd do five minutes of something... anything... aerobic. Later, I claimed I'd dance in my living room to two songs.

Here's the amazing thing.

My funk started to clear up. Seriously. It did. I danced, and I looked ridiculous. Trust me, no one is ever going to want to take me out to a club or anything like that (good thing that's not my idea of fun, huh?), but I had fun. I got my heart rate up. Will someone remind me next time I'm in a funk that I just need to do something fun for five minutes... or in this case, seven? I feel so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment