Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 5 Rocked!

Hey, hey, hey!!!

Today was an awesome day! I stayed somewhat busy doing little things here and there all day. It was a completely different day from yesterday. I even put on makeup today!!!


There I am, looking all goofy. That was not the best camera angle. I'm not a good selfie taker.

This morning I decided to attack my cabinets in the kitchen. I couldn't figure out why we couldn't fit groceries in there. So, I got rid of the old stuff and the stuff I just didn't need to keep around. Most went in the trash, but I moved things around and the stuff we don't get into that often I moved up (like all the popcorn my husband and kids have). I did find some goodies to send to my mom, who bakes.




Yes, there are three bags of powdered sugar here. I don't even have a good excuse for having this much powdered sugar.

This evening I went to support my friends who are raising the funds to adopt. There was a fundraising event at a local coffee shop. My big victory for the day was not getting a coffee drink. It was hot outside, but I bought a bottle of water rather than blow my day on the momentary pleasure of drinking a sugar and cream filled drink. And I didn't even miss it!



And my discovery for the day... natural peanut butter mixed with plain Greek yogurt. Oh my goodness! It was so yummy!



And before I go, I wanted to take a minute and invite you to join me on Facebook on my Confessions of a Chronic Dieter page if you haven't already. Thanks a bunch for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment